Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Featured Stamper #154

Hello everyone, and thanks so much for joining us for the Throwdown last week! I was glad to see so many embracing my color combo! Our randomly chosen Featured Stamper for this week is Angie, with this sweet card...


Angie, if you email me (my email is available through my Blogger profile) I'll send you a Featured Stamper badge for your blog!)

And here are some of my favorites from last week, as well...

Thanks to everyone for joining us, and stay tuned for a beautiful color combo from Danielle for tomorrow!




3 comments:

Christina said...

Beautiful card, Angie! Congrats on being the Featured Stamper this week! Thanks so much for mentioning my card in this post, as well, ladies!

Jill Coleman said...

Love the simplicity of your card Angie. Thank you for liking my card too. Love the CTD!

Ally said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my card. ;-) I appreciate it!