Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Featured Stamper #163

Many thanks to all who played along with the challenge last week! It's time to announce who this week's Featured Stamper is, and I'll get right to it! This week's Featured Stamper is Jen Mitchell of I CREATE, I think, I ink, I stamp! Here's Jen's fabulous card:


Congratulations, Jen! If you'll contact me at barcat @ embarqmail dot com I'll send you this week's Featured Stamper blinkie for your blog :)

A few other cards caught my eye this week, in no particular order:
1. Allyson A.
2. Jen C.
3. Jen W.

Oh, my, lots of "Jens" this week!! Thanks again to everyone for participating! Hope to see you back tomorrow when Broni has some REALLY fun colors for us!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Congrats, Jen Mitchell on that beautiful card!

And thank you for the shoutout on my card. ;-)