Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Color Throwdown #169

Hi, everyone! It’s Lori and I’m excited to be taking my first turn as hostess for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge. Here’s the color palette for the week:
As always, if you don’t have the exact colors, it’s no problem. Substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors. Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool we’ve provided below. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD169 if you upload your project to an online gallery.

I hope you’ll find some time during the busy week ahead to play along. We’re looking forward to seeing your creations!

Before you head off to create, here’s some inspiration from our talented team to get you started!


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations

Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Keva Brown - hownowbrownkow


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Kristin Eberline - Mindless Creativity


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri




Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Lydia Fielder, November Guest Designer - Understand Blue


7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge
great job from all the designers.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

My first time checking out your challenge blog. Loved the challenge and DT inspirational postings.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I took a break from cards and challenges but I'm back and love your challenge every week.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Please delete #28.. I made a mistake with the link.. I have re-entered.

Sorry but thank you.

Teresa Kline said...

here is my card...a little late.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2011/11/mojo-monday-sketch-bright.html

enjoy *~*

Teresa Kline said...

here is my card...a little late.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2011/11/mojo-monday-sketch-bright.html

enjoy *~*

Chrissie said...

Darn it!! i guess i missed the deadline to submit. Had my card made back on Friday but hadn't taken a pic and posted it yet. I didn't see a deadline. Oh well. Here it is if you want to take a look! http://chrissiecreations.blogspot.com/2011/11/color-throwdown-169-christmas-card.html