Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Featured Stamped #173

Woo-weeee! You folks really rocked the first challenge of 2012! I know I keep saying this, but it keeps being true: I'm glad I can let Random.org pick the featured stamper--it would be very hard to do myself! With that said, here's what Random.org came up with:

Drum roll, please.................

Number 9!!!! Liz Williams of Right Brain Madness (doncha just love the name of her blog?)! Here was Liz's entry for last week--beautiful card, Liz!!


Congrats, Liz!! Email me at barcat at embarqmail dot com and I'll send you your blinkie to display on your blog. Thanks for being such a loyal player and congrats again!

In addition to Liz, there were a few that caught my eye this week. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Leslie 
2. Sabrina
3. Susan

Thanks again to everyone for playing along last week! We love to see what you do with our colors and hope to see you back again this week when Miss Broni has some fabulous colors to challenge us with.


2 comments:

Broni said...

Congratulations, everyone!!

Lesley said...

Congratulations to Liz and thank you so much for mentioning my card!
Smiles,
Lesley