Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Featured Stamper #183

We had so many wonderful entries for last week's challenge and I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who joined us!  Using random.org, our winning number is #22, so that means our featured stamper is Julia K.  Take a look at Julia's beautiful card...

Congrats Julia!  Please email me at cullenwr AT yahoo DOT com for your featured stamper badge.

Check out the top five fave entries below:
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the fabulous spring colors that Barbara Anders has chosen!

2 comments:

Aleksandra said...

Ooooo.... Thank you very very much! I am happy and I appreciate it a lot! Congrats to Julia and all of the other ladies! Have a blessed day all!

Aleksandra

Julia K. said...

Thanks a lot!!!!
I'm so proud to be a featured stamper!!!! the best award for an artisian =)
congrats to other girls in top 5. amazing works!