Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Color Throwdown #186


Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Danielle today with your Color Throwdown challenge. I was inspired by the paper pad from My Minds Eye called Mabel. I love this fresh bold color combo and I felt it was perfect for spring! I hope you like these colors and join us this week. Use the Inlinkz tool below to add your creation and also use keyword CTD186 when you upload to a public forum. You don't have to use the exact colors but please stay as close as possible.

This month also please welcome our April guest designer Julia Aston! I am very excited to have Julia join us and can't wait for her to share her creations with us! We love to see your creations too so please join the challenge this week! Have a great day!



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits

Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Julia Aston - April Guest Designer - Create With Me




Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud



Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri



**Inlinkz Tool**

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

LOVE that you are doing the color challenge based on a paper pad. I have so many of those darn things. I hope I get a chance to do this one and I hope to see more of these in the future. Fabulous projects ladies!