Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Color Throwdown #187



Hi, everyone! Joan here for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!!  I chose this beautiful lavender pitcher for my color inspiration because it looked so cool and springy (and don't tell anyone but I have one that was a gift back in the 60's! I was just a babe in arms...LOL!!)).... I hope it will inspire you, too!!  Just make a card or project using these colors and add your card to the Inlinkz list below. The "official rules" are on the right sidebar, so be sure to check them out. Remember, you don't have to use the exact colors...use colors you have that are as close as possible and use keyword CTD187 when you upload to a public forum.  In the meantime, the Design Team has some inspiration of their own so be sure to check it out, too.





Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits





Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud



Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Julia Aston - April Guest Designer - Create With Me



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri


**Inlinkz**

4 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT - thank you so much for the wonderful spring~y colors!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Awesome color choices, Joan! AMAZING DT samples! Wow!

Marlena M. said...

Gorgeous colors! I'm so happy I could play this week.

Elizabeth said...

I'm late for the challenge but wanted to share my creation anyway.
http://stampinelizabeth.blogspot.com/2012/05/cutie-patootie-birthday.html