Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Featured Stamper #202, and Great News

Hey CTD Fans, my apologies for being late with today's Featured Stamper post!  I've hardly had a minute to breath lately between my job, and having to take a last-minute trip out of town so I'm sorry for being a slacker today!  :)  Without further delay, our Featured Stamper for Color Throwdown #202 is Deanne with this grooooooovy chick.....


Check out the sparkle on those bell bottoms!  :)  Deanne, please email me through my Blogger profile and I'll send you your Featured Stamper badge for your blog!

And I'm sorry that I haven't been able to comment on everyone's cards... again, workworkWORK!  But I have glanced through the gallery and here are a few of my favorites...


AND today we also have some BIG NEWS to share... starting tomorrow we have a new team member!  Please join us tomorrow and help us welcome the fabulous Denise Marzec to our team!  Denise is a fantastic designer, and we're so thrilled she could join us on the team.  We'll also have a new August Guest Designer making her debut, so please stay tuned for Color Throwdown #203 with Barbara!

Happy stamping!

No comments: