Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Color Throwdown #209

Hello there!  It's Lynn, and I'll be your hostess for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #209!  I don't know about you but fall is my favorite time of year, with the cool crisp air, warm sweaters, colorful leaves, the cider mill and so much more, so the colors I chose for this week's challenge are warm fall colors.  I found this terrific wreath picture on the Internet for our inspiration, I really liked all the different textures within the picture, everything from the woodgrain of the fence, the leaves & sunflowers to the grapevine of the wreath.

I hope you can join in on the challenge this week, I'd love to see what you create.  If you don’t have these exact colors, it’s no problem....just substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors. Once you’ve finished your card/project, be sure to add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool we’ve provided below so we can see your creation.  If you upload to an online gallery, don't forget to use the keyword CTD209.  You can find all the "official" rules over in the right sidebar.

Before you go, be sure to check out what our design team has created as inspiration: 


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper



Broni Holcombe- Splashes of Watercolor



Sherry Cheever, September Guestie - Walkin' on the Bad Side!


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations

**Inlinkz**

7 comments:

Lozzy said...

gorgeous DT card-thank you for the challenge x

Kim said...

Beautiful fall colors!! My favorite season also. I love all the examples you've shown. :>)

Angella D. Crockett said...

LOVE the colors this week and all of the samples are fabulous!!! Thanks and God bless!

Andrea W said...

Wonderful inspiration from the DT and sensational color challenge. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Gorgeous colors this week!! Such beautiful inspiration as well!! Thank you! :)

cotnob said...

Thank you for the stunning DT inspiration and fab colour challenge.
Pauline
x

Loll said...

Ohhhh, I missed the deadline by just over 2 hours :(

I will try to be on time next week!