Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Color Throwdown #213



Hi, everyone!  It's Broni here and I'm hosting this week's edition of the Color Throwdown challenge!

When I came across this photo of a flower bouquet as I was perusing the internet, I fell in love with the combination of gorgeous, vivid colors.  I hope you'll be inspired to join in on the challenge this week with us!

Just a reminder - You don't have to use the exact colors listed, but please use something very similar.  And be sure to give us a direct link to your posted card, either on your blog or at an online gallery.  All the rules are in the right sidebar.

Thanks so much for playing along!



Now how about some fabulous inspiration from the design team?

Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Dawn Easton - October Guest Designer - Treasure Oiler Designz



Joan Ervin - Stamping with a Passion


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper


**Inlinkz**

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the gorgeous colors to work with and the fabulous DT inspirational pieces! :)

Shea said...

LOVED this color combination. I've only just discovered you and am so glad I did. The DT samples are very inspirational! Thanks for the fun challenge!!

Brandi said...

Great color combo! Thanks for the great DT inspiration and the fun challenge!

Deborah Frings said...

For some reason I've missed this challenge, but I've found you now and I'll be back again. Great colours this week and some wonderful cards from the team.