Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Featured Stamper #219

Wow, I'm so thrilled to see that everyone liked the colors I chose last week!  There were some great entries to drool over!  This week the #13 proved to be lucky, as random.org came up with that number for our Featured Stamper, who is....



Congrats, Christine!  Please email me through my Blogger profile and I'll send you your Featured Stamper blinkie for this week to display on your blog!

Also, some of my favorites for this week include...


Many thanks to ALL who joined in this past week!  Stay tuned for a beautiful, holiday-friendly color combo from Wanda tomorrow!



2 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations on winning Color Throwdown #219 Christine!!!

Thank you for this fab color challenge too - LOVED IT :)

Chris Dring said...

I won? I won!! Thank you thank you thank you! This is such an honor!