Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Color Throwdown #236


Hello everyone!!! It's Lynn here and it's my turn to host this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.  Since spring is right around the corner, I chose one of the first flowers that came to my mind other than daffodils and tulips which was pansies.  I pulled the colors for this week challenge from this pretty inspiration photo I found on the web, I loved the rich vivid colors with the pop of cheerful yellow.

If you don't have the exact colors,  just use what you have as long as they are close to the challenge colors.
Once you have finished your project, add a direct link to your creation using the linkey tool at the bottom of the post. Don't forget to add CTD236 to your key words when you upload to an online gallery. You can find all the challenge rules in the right side bar.

Thanks for playing along with us ....I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks colors!!

Now, how about a little inspiration from the Design Team!!!
Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Frances Byrne, April Guest DesignerStamp Owl's Studio


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Joan Ervin - Stamping with a Passion



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



**Inlinkz**

5 comments:

Barb Turpin said...

Love these colors and the great inspiration...I have several masculine cards to make this weekend, but I'd love to try this combo as well!

chriscesar said...

Lovely inspiration picture, love so much the pansies!
I'll try to enter the challenge this week! yet, Beautiful samples from the DT.

Bev said...

Thanks for another great challenge, I love the colour choice.

The DT inspirations are Fab as always

Bev x

Natali said...

Oh wow!! This challenge special for my card ))) lol
Gorgeous inspirations from DT!!
Hugs,
Natali

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely colors! Great inspiration!