Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Color Throwdown #242


Hi, everyone! It’s Lori and and it’s my turn as hostess for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge. How sweet is this little lemonade stand? It sure is making me look forward to summer!

As always, if you don’t have the exact colors, it’s no problem. Substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors. Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool we’ve provided below. And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD242 if you upload your project to an online gallery. Before you head off to create, here’s some inspiration from our talented team to get you started.

Lori Tecler -  Inking Aloud


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Guest Designer Audrey Hiltke - Audrey's Paper Garden Inspirations


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations



Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper




**Inlinkz**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog this AM & the fun colors!! I can't wait to play along!! :)) :))

Bev said...

Great colour combo, and lovely DT inspirations

Bev x

cr8iveme said...

Great color combo.

I did my best with the colors I had that were most similar.

Hugs,
M.E.