Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Color Throwdown #244

Hello everyone!!! It's Lynn here and it's my turn to host this week's Color Throwdown Challenge.  I stumbled across our inspiration photo for this week while surfing Pinterest and loved the splashes of bright colors against the neutral gray chair, walls and flooring.

If you don't have the exact colors,  just use what you have as long as they are close to the challenge colors.
Once you have finished your project, add a direct link to your creation using the linkey tool at the bottom of the post. Don't forget to add CTD244 to your key words when you upload to an online gallery. You can find all the challenge rules in the right side bar.

Thanks for playing along with us....I can't wait to see what you create with this week's colors!!

Now, how about a little inspiration from the Design Team!!!

Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud



Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


May Guest Designer: Audrey Hiltke - Audrey's Paper Garden Inspiration





**Inlinkz**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is just what I needed! I wasn't sure what I wanted to make today ~~ now I do!! Thanks for the inspiration cards!! They are ALL so FAB!! :) :) I don't have that pink, but I will see what I have that's close.

Stephanie said...

I wasn't quite sure of the colors, but they pulled together nicely for my card. The DT inspiration sure did help! Beautiful cards!