Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Color Throwdown #264



Happy Hump Day, everyone!  Broni here, and it's my turn to host this week's Color Throwdown challenge!  

When I first saw this pretty fashion ensemble, I immediately loved the color combo and knew I would use it for one of our challenges.  Now let me be clear, I could NEVER wear those beautiful shoes, but I would really love to have the rest of the outfit!

Use this photo and color combo as your inspiration this week!  Remember, if you don't have the exact colors, use whatever you have that's close - this is all about having fun! If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD264. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog. For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below.  I can't wait to see what you create!


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Vickie Zimmer- Smitten


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud



Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Sankari Wegman - October Guest Designer - Sankari's Sunshine Corner



Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

**Inlinkz**

1 comment:

Cindy Major said...

Best colour combo EVER! So striking! (I wish I had that exact outfit - it looks fab!)

Cindy