Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Featured Stamper #267

Hello Everyone! It's Tuesday and time to announce the Featured Stamper for Challenge #267.  I want to thank everyone who played with us this week!  I love seeing how you all used my color combo. 

Random.org picked #8 -  Janet Strain!!
Congrats, Janet!!!  Here is her beautiful card.......



Janet,  please email me at mdrupple@cox.net and I will get your Featured Stamper button to you for your blog!!

Here are some of my favorites from this weeks challenge:

#9 - Evelyn In Oregon - Love the layout and the mix of patterns
#11 - Samantha K - Cute image and I love the shape of the card
#19 Anita Krul - Love the doilies with the embossed background

Thanks for joining us this week, I've loved  seeing what everyone has created using this pretty color combo! Come back tomorrow to see what color combo Tammy comes up with! It a pretty one!  Have a great week!!!


1 comment:

Sam K said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites :)

Hugs
x