Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Color Throwdown #425 Featured Stamper!

Hello everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It's time to find out who our next Featured Stamper is!!  Let's all give it up for....




How ADORABLE is her card?  LOVE that little penguin!  Congratulations from all of us on the Color Throwdown Team Koren!  You are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the February 1, 2017 Challenge!  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, January 20th to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

I would like to thank all of you for playing along!  All of your creations were gorgeous!  Here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order!

Magic Flying Boots


Gemma


Donna




Julia Akinina



Don't forget to head back here tomorrow to see what color combination Lisa has up her sleeve!


5 comments:

Gemma said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your favourites! :D

Susie Moore said...

Such great cards. I just love looking at everyone's creativity!

Julia Akinina said...

Thank you! Nice to see my card here!

Koren Wiskman said...

I am so happy that my card was chosen. I am so blessed to have a hobby with such amazing people surrounding me and supporting me. All the cards are wonderful and I love looking at all of them.

Magic Flying Boots said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the favourites! Congrats to the others!

Jen xx