Monday, May 29, 2017

Color Throwdown #444 Featured Stamper

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown #444, the gallery was bursting with gorgeous creations! Without further adieu, I'm ready to announce our next Featured Stamper.

Congratulations, Michele from the entire CTD team!  You are now invited to join us as our Guest Star Stamper for the challenge on June 8th.  Please send an email to colorthrowdown[at]gmail[dot]com by NOON Eastern time on Friday, June 2nd to get your Featured Stamper blinkie and details for the challenge.

And here are a few of my faves from all the fabulous entries this week, in no particular order:




Thanks so much for playing along with Color Throwdown #444! I hope to see you in the gallery this week as well.



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such GORGEOUS cards!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to the winners! Love them all.

Susie Moore said...

Wonderful cards!!

Jen W. said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Thrilled to be in such great company!

I Card Everyone said...

I am gob smacked to see my card as your chosen winner! It was fun to make, and I couldn't be more surprised and honored - thank you SO very much! The entire gallery was loaded with winners in my eyes - congrats all around!
=]