Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Color Throwdown #41


This week I got my color combo inspiration from The Green Stack paper pad by Die Cuts With A View. I can't get enough of the adorable designs and great colors in these papers. They make a great color combo for masculine cards too!


I hope these colors inspire you to play along! Please link your card below using Mr. Linky and remember if you use a public gallery such as SCS or Papercraft Planet please use CTD41 in your keywords. I know I will have my job cut out for me to pick a featured stamper with all the wonderful cards that have been posted week after week! So come on and join us!



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings





Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


16 comments:

Carla (cmsuto) said...

Love the color combo, Danielle! Wonderful sample cards! I linked my try above.
Have a great day!

Jackie said...

Nice color challenge ladies! Thanks for the push!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Sorry I'm late ... but so glad I was able to play. Always enjoy the color combo's you ladies come up with every week and the sample cards are always inspirational!!! Thanks for another fun week!

Robbie ... said...

I enjoyed participating. Thanks for a great color challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Fun colors ... I really love how my card turned out.

Encourage

Julia Aston said...

Great colors today! and wonderful samples to inspire us! I've linked my card!

Sazzy said...

Whew..this was a tough challenge for me. Guess that's why they call them challenges, eh? I had a hard time with the riding hood red in this one. Most times I almost always have a problem with one of the colors. I don't know why. But, I liked the combination once my card was completed. Thanks for such a great blog! Keep up the great work. Be blessed...Saz xoxox

itsabrt said...

I have just the patterned for this! BR-T

apigonfire said...

I finally stopped looking at the color challenge and I actually played! :)
Thanks for a great color combo!
~Kendra

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Awesome samples, girls! Loved the colors and just had to play too. :)

Hazel said...

Lovely colour combo and cards from the team. I've put mine on Mr Linky x

Stacey Schafer said...

I had fun with this combination! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jonia said...

This was a great color combination. This is my first color throwdown. Thanks for sharing.

Renée said...

I had sooooooooooo much fun with this colour combination! Thanks for the challenge and all your lovely ideas!

Spicey Cat Chick said...

Great color combo. I got to use my Green Stack for the first time, but I'm late posting the link. OOPS! Here's my card http://wahoohaven.blogspot.com/2009/05/graduation-chicks.html

Libby Hickson said...

I played this one last night, if you're curious: http://stampinlibby.blogspot.com/2009/05/post-memorial-day-food-coma.html :-)