Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Color Throwdown #41


This week I got my color combo inspiration from The Green Stack paper pad by Die Cuts With A View. I can't get enough of the adorable designs and great colors in these papers. They make a great color combo for masculine cards too!


I hope these colors inspire you to play along! Please link your card below using Mr. Linky and remember if you use a public gallery such as SCS or Papercraft Planet please use CTD41 in your keywords. I know I will have my job cut out for me to pick a featured stamper with all the wonderful cards that have been posted week after week! So come on and join us!



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings





Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...




Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


16 comments:

Carla S. said...

Love the color combo, Danielle! Wonderful sample cards! I linked my try above.
Have a great day!

Jacquel said...

Nice color challenge ladies! Thanks for the push!

Darlene said...

Sorry I'm late ... but so glad I was able to play. Always enjoy the color combo's you ladies come up with every week and the sample cards are always inspirational!!! Thanks for another fun week!

Robbie said...

I enjoyed participating. Thanks for a great color challenge!

SmilynStef said...

Fun colors ... I really love how my card turned out.

Encourage

Julia Aston said...

Great colors today! and wonderful samples to inspire us! I've linked my card!

Sazzy said...

Whew..this was a tough challenge for me. Guess that's why they call them challenges, eh? I had a hard time with the riding hood red in this one. Most times I almost always have a problem with one of the colors. I don't know why. But, I liked the combination once my card was completed. Thanks for such a great blog! Keep up the great work. Be blessed...Saz xoxox

Beth aka BR-T said...

I have just the patterned for this! BR-T

DoxieGirl said...

I finally stopped looking at the color challenge and I actually played! :)
Thanks for a great color combo!
~Kendra

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome samples, girls! Loved the colors and just had to play too. :)

Hazel said...

Lovely colour combo and cards from the team. I've put mine on Mr Linky x

Stacey Schafer said...

I had fun with this combination! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jonia said...

This was a great color combination. This is my first color throwdown. Thanks for sharing.

Renée said...

I had sooooooooooo much fun with this colour combination! Thanks for the challenge and all your lovely ideas!

Cathy Spicer said...

Great color combo. I got to use my Green Stack for the first time, but I'm late posting the link. OOPS! Here's my card http://wahoohaven.blogspot.com/2009/05/graduation-chicks.html

Libby Hickson said...

I played this one last night, if you're curious: http://stampinlibby.blogspot.com/2009/05/post-memorial-day-food-coma.html :-)