Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Color Throwdown #48

Hi everyone! Today it is my privilege to host the Color Throwdown, and in honor of the retiring Stampin'Up! In Colors, I chose these:

I can't wait to see what wonderful designs you'll come up with using these soft colors! Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery like Splitcoast or Paper Planet, then link it back to Mr. Linky below with the exact posting address. We don't want to have to delete your post if it isn't linked correctly! And you could be chosen as the Featured Stamper next week! So put your designing caps on and get to creatin'!




LeAnne Pugliese - Wee Inklings



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


And one more card, honoring the life of Ethan Weiman! Find all the details to purchase this set of digital stamps (shown below) at the Pink Cat Studio website, and help raise money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Illinois.




24 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love all your beautiful cards, what great colors.

Darlene said...

Fantastic samples ladies!!

Kim said...

Love those colors - I have just enough of the pink and blue left to play :) I linked mine to my SCS gallery and I will post it on my blog tomorrow.

Stacey Schafer said...

sniffle, i'm going to miss baja breeze and pink pirouette! thanks for giving me a chance to use them today:)

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Great cards!!! Here's mine:

http://valspaperobsession.blogspot.com/2009/06/fish-wish-sc234-ctd48.html

tfl

malissa32 said...

love these colors together. thanks for the inspiration

Patti MacLeith said...

Hi All, trying to add my CTD, but it keeps disappearing? Mr. Linky used to be so easy....
Patimac1980@yahoo.com

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a wonderful combination of colors!! Thanks so much for being my spring board to creating this morning!
Kay

Mona Pendleton said...

Great job with all the samples by the DT! I am going to give the challenge a try later today! TFS Mona

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh! These colors are so pretty together! The DT cards are FABULOUS! Love the Weiman Wrangler card...thanks for posting this here! I'm hoping to play this one!

Lori said...

Beautiful cards everyone. Hope my colors are close enough to the ones you've posted!

Jonia said...

Thanks so much for helping me use the in-colors one last time. Well I am sure I will use again. Your cards are all beautiful.

BarbK said...

I love this colour combo and the DT's cards are more than beautiful. Thanks so much for these challenges.

Nancy said...

Gorgeous color combination this week! I love the samples from the DT...awesome!!

Beverly G said...

Love the DT samples, I think I fit, my card is soft. Thanks for letting me play along.
Beverly Gotthardt

Etha said...

oh wow what a gorgeous color combo!!I must try this one, will be back :)

Mona Pendleton said...

I love this color combo! I really had fun creating with all 3! Thanks! Hugs, Mona

Sharon said...

I'm sure going to miss those in colors!!

Karen T said...

Great samples again, with wonderful colors!

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous cards!

Etha said...

What a gorgeous color combo, the DT samples just blow me away, so pretty each one of them!

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful cards!! I posted my first Color Throwdown!! Woot Woot!!

Jill Coleman said...

I was a little late playing along but just had to! The colors were so fun! Thanks.

Martha said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to post my pic here. It was #50 not #48.
Martha