Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Featured Stamper #48

Wow, you rocked this color challenge this week! I heard lots of positive comments about these colors, and I hope you'll be able to use this combo for future cards. It is difficult to choose from such a great selection, but Alysabeth squeaked in this card right under the wire, and it appealed to me - such a cute image, nice sketch and clean and simple embellishments!

So, Alysabeth, contact me through my blog here, and I'll forward your Featured Stamper blinkie for you to proudly display on your blog! Thanks, everyone, for playing this week and be sure to stop back tomorrow for Tammy's awesome challenge!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Congratulations! Totally cute card!

Heather said...

I love this card - great layout and Colour COmbo!

Lori said...

Great colors. Thanks for the challenge!