Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Color Throwdown #85


Hi Everyone...
Welcome back to the 85th Color Throwdown color challenge! Wow, I can't believe how far this blog has come since the day it started and that I have been a part of it for every challenge (I think) but one!!! As with all good things though, they have to come to an end, so to speak. Although, I have loved my time here on the CTD, I have gone back to work full time, add in two athletic girls, one athletic boyfriend of one of the girls and a dh who works an hour away, and some other things, and my plate is pretty full. So with that, I will be taking a break from the CTD for an undetermined amount of time. Thanks to everyone that has participated and will continue to participate, this is the best challenge blog out there for sure!!!

I guess it is fitting that I should be your host on my final challenge...here are the colors I have chosen...



The rules are simple... you don't have to match the colors exactly, just use whatever you have that's close. Your card should primarily consist of the four colors in today's challenge... no rainbows, please! Use keyword CTD85 in any online galleries, add the direct link to your project using Inlinkz below.

Please be sure to link and credit the Color Throwdown Challenge as your inspiration in your post. The complete rules are listed in the right sidebar if you're looking for more detailed guidelines.

See you around the galleries!!!


Cathy Indelicato/Crafty Thoughts...



Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy




Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs

Pam Speidel, March Guest Designer - Stamping with Serendipity
Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity


13 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Good luck with everything, Cathy! You will be dearly missed here at the CTD!!!

A huge fan :)

Wanda Cullen said...

You'll be missed on the CTD team, but sometimes life calls! :-) Thanks for posting some fab colors for our challenge this week!

Carla S. said...

Great colors, Cathy! Good luck with everything! Will miss you here! Thanks for all your inspiration! Awesome samples from the DT this week, as always!

Glenda J said...

Good luck Cathy! We'll miss you!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

All the best Cathy - your amazing talent will be dearly missed here!!!

Kelly Massman said...

Love these colors! Thanks for a nice color throwdown.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Love these colors.. Thanks for a great challenge.

Beverly G said...

Good Luck in all your future endeavors Cathy. Hope my 2 pink flowers and pot don't disqualify me. Top flower is baja breeze.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Thanks for everything you've done even though I haven't been able to participate in all the challenges.

Unknown said...

Sad to see you go, but thank you for a beautiful color challenge! One of my favorites!
May the Lord bless you!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW Cathy I'm sad to see you
go :( and I did play in your honor!!! Sorry I'm a bit late...yikes, but wanted to show you my card anyway!!! Best of luck to you!!!!

All the DT samples are once again gorgeous!!! You guys really make me come out of my compfy zone...LOL!!!! Hugs ~S~

Here is my card
http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2010/03/c4c30-ctd85-wishing-you-well.html

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I know the picture post linky thing is closed, but I wanted to post my card here anyway. I just loved the color combination of #85, and it was so perfect for my Cotton Scraps image that I wanted to use - so a big thank you for the inspiration! Here it is: http://slanzalotto.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-joy.html

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm late with my entry, how disappointing, hopefully be quicker next time !

Kate t