Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Featured Stamper #85

Wow -thanks so much everyone for participating in my last challenge (for a while!). It's been an honor to be a part of the Color Throwdown and I hope to be a participant myself in the near future! There were a ton of great entries this week and this week's randomly chosen featured stamper is:

#23 - rosigrld on SCS...

with this awesome card...




Thanks again everyone...I'll see you here and around the galleries! Keep up the awesome work!

Cathy

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congratulations! Lovely card. Again Cathy, we will miss your color picks. Enjoy life! and those busy kids!

Pauline said...

So soft & pretty!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Pretty card, congrats!!

Rosemary said...

Wow, so excited to see my card as the Featured Stamper! Thanks so much!