Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Color Throwdown #86

Mornin', Throwdown fans!! Are you ready for another challenge? This is Barbara and I'm hosting today. One of my fave new paper collections is Basic Grey's Origins and that was my inspiration for today's colors:


Remember, you don't have to have the exact colors to play--just use the closest you have (and I've actually built in some alternate colors), the main thing is to have fun with the challenge! The keyword this week is CTD86--make sure you use it when you upload to any public gallery. Please use the new link service below to link us directly to your post-not just your blog (non-direct links will be deleted) and be sure to link back to the Throwdown blog in your blog post. Please check the instructions in the side bar to insure your post doesn't get deleted.

We appreciate your continued participation and loyal support and can't wait to see what you create with this week's colors!





Here's a little design team inspiration to get your mojo movin'! Have fun!

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Pam Speidel, March Guest Designer - Stamping with Serendipity




8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful spring colors, Barbara! The DT samples are just gorgeous! I linked my card with the colors.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous creations! I think I could make cards with this color combo all week!

Evelyn S. said...

My patterned paper has some red in it, so I sneaked in another color to the mix! Thanks for the inspiration and challenge.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

You're always having the most inspirational samples ladies - what a great line-up!

Kelly Massman said...

Fun challenge. Made mine this morning for Easter!

Beverly G said...

These colors worked perfect with my new stamp.

Rosemary said...

A fun and challenging combo, that I really, really like!! Great inspiration from the DT, as always!!

Melynda said...

I had so much fun with this challenge...these colors just SCREAM Basic Grey! So glad i finally got to use up my scraps i was saving for a rainy day!