Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Color Throwdown #116

Happy Wednesday to everyone!!! I missed playing with everyone last time....and I hope you can play along with us this week. I have been making Christmas cards all year long---I made a goal to do one a week, and I've been able to keep up with it! It's a great way to get a good headstart on your stash, so I thought I'd encourage everyone with these holiday colors:
Now, if you don't want to do a holiday card, that's okay....I am sure you creative souls can come up with lots of possibilities with these colors! If you don't have the exact SU shades, use something close...you'll find all the other details on the sidebar. Do be sure to link directly to your post and if posting to an online gallery you can use keyword CTD116 so we can find all your stunning creations! Can't wait to see what you create!


LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker Designs



Carla Suto, October Guest Designer - SCS Gallery




Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


6 comments:

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Great DT cards and inspiration! Thanks!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thanks, girls! Who could resist another Christmas card... :)

Gisèle said...

This was my first Color Throwdown and it was really fun. Everyone's cards were beautiful and I was so inspired. Thanks for the great colour challenge.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

BEAUTIFUL DT cards!! Hope my card is ok - the colors are not exact, but pretty close.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hello ladies!!! All of your sample cards are gorgeous! Awesome color choice LeAnn! Hugs ~S~

Anne Marie Hile said...

I tried and tried to make anything BUT a Christmas card...just couldn't do it! I'm sure it had a lot to do with all of the fabulous DT cards this week! :)