Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Featured Stamper #115

Good morning Color Throwdown fans! I'm here to announce this week's Featured Stamper! Thank you to everyone who played along this week!
Drum roll please.........

This week's Featured Stamper is #20 Christina MacLaren with this beauty...Picked by Random.org


Funny enough, Christina's card was going to be one of my noteworthy mentions for this week. I love the clean and fresh design! Congratulations, Christina. Please e-mail me at lpryor1@hotmail.com to receive the Featured Stamper badge for your blog! Yay!

Here are a couple of other noteworthy entries for this week:
Regina Mangum Love the Great Pumpkin and this fun tribute. Fun use of the Matilda collection papers too!
Emily Keaton Possibly the best execution in design for a Winter holiday using these fall colors! Love her watercoloring too!
Barbara Washington I was impressed by how this entire piece looks like it's been watercolored and not stamped at all! Cool!

See you tomorrow for a brand new set of colors. LeAnne is our hostess with the mostess!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Broni said...

I love this card! Congratulations, Christina!

Emily Keaton said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! How fun to see my name "in lights"!! Thanks so much for the mention :) I had a lot of fun with the CTD115 colors!

Christina said...

How exciting to see my card up there today! Thanks so much for the honor, and congratulations to the featured gals this week!

dragonllew said...

I wanted to email you and ask you if you are accepting sponsors for your Challenges, but I cannot find an email address.
Please email me at digiswithattitudesponsors@live.ca if you are interested in what we have to offer

Regina Mangum said...

Awww, thanks so much for the wonderful honor of being considered "noteworthy!" You made my week! Congrats to the other winners and thanks for another wonderful color throwdown!