Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Color Throwdown #161

Welcome back to another fantastic, colorful week with the Color Throwdown gals! Kristin here...I'm your hostess and I chose a fresh new palette for you to try. Hopefully it's well rounded enough to allow you to make a card that stands firm in our blazing hot summer...refusing to let it go, or call the autumn gods with a fall themed card. Lots of options in my opinion :] My inspiration came from a new pack of digi paper I created for My Time Made Easy. Thankfully our fabulous DT came up with a bountiful dose of creative inspiration. Check em out:

Kristin Eberline - Mindless Creativity

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Carole Burrage - Mother's Little Helper



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Julee Tilman, September Guest Designer - Poetic Artistry

Be sure to review our rules in our right sidebar if you participate. If you play along and link your card below before Sunday at 11:59 pm EST, you'll be eligible for our Featured Stamper badge! So...go get inky and share your fun cards with us :]





6 comments:

kelly said...

Hi, great colours, just gone to upload my card and there's no linky?
Kelly xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun colors!!

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous inspiration once again ladies thankyou!

MarcyK924 said...

Absolutely the most beautiful collection of DT cards I've seen in a long time! I am SO inspired!

Vannessa said...

Oops am a day late, but here's my card anyway: http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2011/10/little-late-on-monday.html

TFL, Vannessa

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful color combo! I am very late in playing but I finally created something. http://stampinelizabeth.blogspot.com/2012/08/preserved-apples.html