Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Featured Stamper #160

Well, this lucky lady was a shout out from me last week and this week she gets to be our Featured Stamper!

Lets give it up for Marlena M!!

It's a Girl

Love the stamping on the twill! Adorable card Marlena! Please email me affiecattAToptonlineDOTnet for your featured stamper badge!

Lost of players this week-guess that means you liked the colors! Someone commented that they were neapolitan ice cream…yum! So many to choose from…how do I only select a few?

I spy with my little eye…these beauties!

Janine B ~ Kate Lewis ~ Katrin ~ Lesley Croghan

Thanks for playing everyone and we look forward to seeing you back here on Wednesday for a new color challenge!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Thank you for the sweet mention! Congrats to the winner...looking forward to this week's colours...the weekend means crafting time! Yeah!