Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A (belated) Winner!

Ooops! We were supposed to draw a winner from the Throwdown participants from last week! I used Random.org to chose a number, and the lucky winner is....


Kristin Bueter said...
Welcome Kimberly :O) This is actually my first time participating in your awesome color challenge! Dawn Easton referred me to the site, and I'm so glad she did!Here is the card I came up with:Mindless Creativity



Congratulations Kristin! I will need you to email me (tammyhershberger[at]gmail[dot]com) so I can forward your address to Michelle at Stampers Dream! (And another HUGE thank you to Michelle for so graciously donating this prize!)

Thank you everyone for playing this week! We really loved seeing so many entries! Stay tuned for another Throwdown tomorrow, brought to you by LeAnne!

1 comment:

Liz Williams said...

Here's my card for CTD19, so I hope this is where I'm suppose to post it:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1126999?cat=500&ppuser=7104