Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Featured Stamper #25

Holy cow, you all have no idea what a hard time I had choosing a Featured Stamper for this week! I first narrowed it down to 10! (Yeah, not very narrow!) You all just rocked that color combo last week!

My choice for Featured Stamper this week is Carla (cmsuto) on SCS! And here's her card...


In the end, it was all those individually colored flowers that did it for me! I just LOVE how that looks! I have that stamp somewhere, and definitely have to give this a try!

We have a new badge for our Featured Stampers to display on their own blogs (if you have one!) that allows you to shout to the world that you were featured! So Carla, if you would contact me through my blog, I will email it to you!

Thank you to everyone for playing! You truly make our day with your participation, and we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow for another Throwdown, courtesy of Broni!

-Tammy

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Whoo Hoo ... congratulations Carla! GOOD CHOICE Tammy ... I have to agree ... the individually colored flowers really make this card come to life!

Stef H said...

Congrats Carla! I see you at SCS and I know just how beautiful your work is. This one featured is absolutely gorgeous!

You rock!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, Carla, this is a beautiful card and congratulations for the honor!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carla! I always enjoy your beautiful cards on SCS and you've certainly earned this honor! WTG!

Carla S. said...

OMGosh! I didn't have much time on the computer yesterday and I totally missed this! Thank you so much, Tammy, for choosing my card to be featured this week! What an honor! I am absolutely giddy!
Thanks for all the inspiration each week!
Carla