Monday, April 13, 2009

CTD37 Featured Stamper!

Wow! There were so many beautiful submissions this week, it was a "challenge" to choose just one. I wish we could have a winner and about 25 runners-up! Thank you, everyone, for participating. They get better and better each week! But I finally decided on this card created by Denise January:


I thought her little Anya, combined with the Mojo sketch, was just a real cutie! All the details she put into it made it truly a "Sassy" sensation! Denise, just email me (go to my blog) and I'll give you a little blinkie to show the world you're a CTD Featured Stamper!

Thanks again, everyone--we love all your creations and can't wait to see what you come up with this week with Broni's challenge colors!

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Congratulations, Denise!!! Your card is absolutely adorable!!!! WTG!!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Congrats Denise - what a great card!

Barbara said...

Congratulations, Denise! I love your card!!

Denise said...

Thanks a million! This is a GREAT surprise! I always have a blast with the color combos I find here!

dpkennedy said...

Congrats Denise! This is one fabulous card!

Mary Fish said...

Congrats, Denise. This card is darling extraordinaire. Hugs, Mary