Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Featured Stamper - CTD38

It was a tough choice, but this week after pondering over all the wonderful creations submitted, I chose as the Featured Stamper:

Darlene – Dar’s Crafty Creations

And here’s her card~


I love that she stamped her scene on the beautiful patterned paper. It truly looks like a wondrous moonlight scene!

Congratulations, Darlene! And thanks to everyone for playing with us again this week! Join us tomorrow for another Color Throwdown with Cathy Indelicato as your hostess!

7 comments:

Barbara said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! Congrats, Darlene!!! I simply LOVE your card!

Darlene said...

OMGosh ... thanks so much! YOu have certainly "Made My Day!" I'm so glad you all enjoyed my card and I hope you are inspired to give this technique a try ... it can produce some wonderful looks. Thanks again!!!

dpkennedy said...

Congrats Dar! Your card is stunning!!

Angelnorth said...

Yay, congrats Dar - great card, it really does look serenely moonlit!

Cathy Rulli said...

Congrats Darlene! Awesome work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Dar! Beautiful card! It looks so serene and calming!!

Marisa said...

Congrats Darlene. This is one amazing card and you deserve the Featured Stampers spot. Way to go. Hope all is going well.

Take care,

Marisa