Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Featured Stamper #42

WOW! Again, this week's submissions made my job of choosing just one card extremely difficult! Everyone seemed to love these colors and did an awesome job; thanks for all the wonderful comments! I finally decided on this card by Lesley at Always Playing with Paper. I just loved the simple layout, but she also paid great attention to detail in stamping and cutting out her elements; the colors were clear and bright and I just loved it!
So Lesley, be sure to email me (info on my blog) and I'll zip you the Featured Stamper blinkie you can add to your blog! Congratulations!

And now we have a special announcement! We're going to be adding a new member to our team in the form of a Guest Designer for a month at a time! So now, anyone who is chosen as Featured Stamper will go into the running to become our Guest Designer for a whole month! Right now, Lesley and Cassie (from last week) are in the running and we'll have two more Featured Stampers for the month of May to consider and one of these lucky participants will get to be our Guest Designer for the month of July! So stayed tuned tomorrow for a fabulous Color Throwdown from Broni and then get busy creating! The next Featured Stamper could be YOU!

5 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Well LeAnne picked a beauty! This is a wonderful card! Congratulations!!

Lesley said...

Hi Leanne,

What a terrific way to start my Tuesday! Thank you for choosing my card!!! I am so thrilled!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Vickilyn said...

Congratulations Lesley!!!! Love this card!

Cathy Rulli said...

Wow! What a great card - congrats!!

Pam Speidel said...

Beautiful! Wonderful colors! :)