Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CTD 60 Featured Stamper

Well, did ya think I forgot you?!!! Almost, but here is my choice for the Featured Stamper today:


This is from Krystal; I loved the clean & simple look of this card, and I kept going back to it over & again! Congratulations, Krystal! Email me at leanne.pugliese@gmail.com for your Featured Stamper badge! Now here are the top 3:

  1. Lori - her cute little frogs made me smile!
  2. Mona - her sweet little birds made for a great card!
  3. Jennine - her back-to-school card was so fun!
And the winner of the Simon Says Stamp! gift certificate (drawn from a hat by DH!) is: Elise!!! So Elise, contact Cathy at stamper_c@yahoo.com with your information, and she'll get that certificate to you!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new Challenge!!

10 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous choices, LeAnne! I saw a ton of fabulous entries, but haven't had time for commenting! You had your work cut out for you!

Elise said...

Congratulations, Krystal! That is one gorgeous piece of card! Wonderful job!

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations Krystal!!!

dpkennedy said...

Congrats Krystal! I love this clean and simple card! So pretty!
Woo hoo for all the other great entries as well!

Broni said...

Wonderful card! Congratulations to all the chosen ones!!

Cathy Rulli said...

Love the clean simplicity of this card!!! Congrats to everyone!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wooo whooo!!! Thank you LeAnne for selecting my creation for the Top 3!!! :) Those sure were some bright, cheery colors to play with!! I am looking forward to this week's color scheme! :)

Kristin Eberline said...

Great choice, LeAnne! I loved Krystal's card also...what a great use of the colors :O)

Congratulations, Krystal! Love your CAS card!!!

Congrats to the top three as well! They were all fabulous :)

Krystal De Leeuw said...

What an honor to be chosen Featured Stamper at of such an incredibkly talented group of ladies. Thanks so much for making my week!

Sylvia said...

Congratulations Krystal! Great cards ladies!