Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Featured Stamper #63

Well, it sure looks as though you liked the color combo I chose last week!!! I'm glad!! I love fall and I thought those colors were appropriate for the season! It was hard to narrow down my choices, but I think this card by Lesley was my favorite!!



Such a beautiful card! Thanks for playing Lesley. Send me an email at stamper_c at yahoo dot com and I will send you your new blinkie!

My top three choices after Lesley were...

debils (Debi)

Jessica

and...

Rachel

Thanks to everyone who played along this week. Last but not least...here is the winner of the Unity stamps!!!

True Random Number Generator
Result:
37

Janice Webb...that's you!!!! Congrats! Send me an email with your snail mail address and I will forward it along to Unity!! You can email me at stamper_c at yahoo dot com.

Thanks again everyone...be sure to stop by tomorrow for another fun color combo!!!

See you soon...

3 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Congrats Lesley! Gorgeous card!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful card, congratulations!!

Lesley said...

Wow...thanks ladies!!! I just got home from work and found your post!!! You have made my day!!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)