Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Featured Stamper #68


I had the best time reading about how a lot of you thought this color combo was going to be tough, but you all turned the challenge into a great feast for the eyes! The cards this week were so wonderful! I finally whittled my large list of favorites down to this very special and gorgeously textured card by debhorst. Deb, please email me through my blog and I'll send you a Featured Stamper badge to display on your blog.

And 3 of my other favorites:


***ETA Oh my goodness! I forgot to announce the winner of the Simon Says $20 gift certificate! Random.org chose #7 and that is Chupa! Congratulations! I'll be sending your contact information to Cathy and she'll be in touch to get your prize to you!

Great job everybody! And congratulations too! Thanks to everyone who participated!

Please join us tomorrow for a beautiful color combo brought to you courtesy of Cathy!

Broni signature

10 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations Deb--your card is truly stunning. WOW! :)

Have a great day,
--Kathryn

Lesley said...

Beautiful card!!! Love those pumpkins!!! Congrats!

Lesley ;)

Rosemary said...

Awesome choice for featured stamper!! Loved this card!! Congrats to the winner and HMs!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card! congrats, Jo x

Elise said...

Mighty fine work and SUPER congrats to the Featured Stamper, et al! WAhoooo! Sooooooo much talent! (Tiny Tim voice:) Congratulations, EVERYONE!

Dana Gustafson said...

Congrats Deb! What a wodnerful card.

THanks Broni for the shout out :) How cool!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Deb!

dpkennedy said...

This is just gorgeous! Congrats!!

dj said...

okay maybe I am just to excited that I got featured to be able to find how to email you from the blog---heart racing--proud moment--makes you not think very well!! Anyway her is my blog link: http://debhorstcreaterofsendablesentiments.blogspot.com/ and my email address:
deb@cabincreekwood.com

Any way thank for picking my card and for all the sweet comments from the rest of you gals!! Happy stamping!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Terrific card Deb, congrats!!
And thank you oh so much for the prize, cannot wait to use it!!