Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Color Throwdown #97

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to another edition of the original Color Throwdown. We're so glad to have you here. This is Broni, and it's my turn to host the challenge this week. I just got back from the beach, so my mind is definitely still in the coastal color mode! That's my inspiration for the choices this week, and here they are:


I can't wait to see what you do with these colors! If you don't have the exact color match, please try to stay close. And please add a DIRECT link to your card, not just your blog or gallery!

Don't forget we'll be having a HUGE celebration in honor of reaching challenge #100. That'll be on July 7th and we can't wait!!! So please be sure to come and help us celebrate!

Now go forth and create!! And thanks again for joining us!

1 Broni signature


Here's your weekly dose of inspiration from the design team -

Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker


LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings



Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy

Wanda Cullen, June Guest Designer - Cullen-ary Creations


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs


10 comments:

Mariah said...

This will be my 2nd time playing along...such a great idea! Can't wait to get some time to craft and work on my submission. Thanks again!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful colors.

Carol L said...

Great colors Broni - thanks for the challenge! Ladies, your samples all rock!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Not my colors.. but I tried.

Unknown said...

I love all of DT's cards...great color combo, too!

Unknown said...

Love these colors...I really love how you guys are challenging me with colors I wouldn't normally pick out...awesome!

Lori said...

I was a little worried about the not quite navy in this combo, but love how it came out, thanks for the challenge.

Kay said...

This will be my first time playing along. I always mean to but then forget. For some reason this color combo just really made my mind start turning. Thanks for the challenge! It was fun! I still need to wait until morning to get a good photo of it to post though. ;)

(probably shouldn't have just looked at the other submissions. Totally intimidated now. Oh well! Too late!)

Beverly G said...

Just barely squeezed in again, thanks for all the great color combos.

Mary Marsh said...

this was such a great color combo-thanks for all the ideas from the dt