Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Featured Stamper #97

Hi everyone! It's time to announce our Featured Stamper of the week. The random generator popped out #12 and that is Kim Burmeister of Clearly Inspired. And here's her lovely card:


Kim, please email me at "bronih@truvista.com" so I can send you a Featured Stamper button for your blog!

Now here are a few of my favorites from this past week:

1) Mary Brown
10) Harriett Skelly
14) Sylvia Nelson
18) Rosemary D
28) Renee (prchvs)

Thanks so much to everyone who played along. I loved seeing your creations and reading about you in your blog posts!

Please be sure to check back in tomorrow when Barbara will have a new color combo for you to 'throwdown'!




2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Congratulations Kim! Thanks for choosing to my card as one of the favorites. The cards were all lovely!

Harriet Skelly said...

Wow thank you for including my card in the list of top picks!!