Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Featured Stamper #123

Thanks to everyone who played along with last week's Color Throwdown challenge! I know I kinda' threw everyone a curve ball with my color combo, but everyone rocked it out! Many of you chose to take advantage of Kristin's beautiful digi papers that she designed for this challenge, just like our randomly chosen Featured Stamper, Karen Hasheck...


Some of my favorites from this week include...


Again, many thanks to everyone who played along!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's challenge with Broni as our hostess! Tomorrow's challenge is going to be dedicated to a very special stamper, and we're going to be asking for your help to brighten her day!

Ciao!




2 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Eek. Thanks so much for the shout out! I had so much fun playing along and I LOVED the digi paper Kristen offered up. I definitely can see myself using that paper time and time again! Can't wait for the next challenge!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card among the faves! It was a challenging combo but having the patterned papers made it fun.