Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Featured Stamper #140

Hi, all! I'm back with this week's Featured Stamper! Thanks to everyone who played along this week--what fabulous cards you folks created! So, without further ado, this week's Featured Stamper is....

Stacey Schafer of Stacey's Stamping Stage! Here's Stacey's gorgeous design:


Congrats, Stacey! Email me (barcat at embarqmail dot com) and I'll send you your featured stamper badge to display on your blog.

Other cards that caught my eye this week are (in no particular order):
1. Stamper Suzz
2. Lea's Cupcakes and Sunshine
3. The Charmed Life
4. Michele Hearts Paper

Thanks again to everyone for playing along this week! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what fun colors Danielle has chosen for us.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Thank you for featuring my card! Very honored to be selected in the top four amongst all the beautiful entries!

Stacey Schafer said...

Wow! Thanks so much:)