Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Featured Stamper #143

Hi! It's Laura here to annouce this week's Featured Stamper. Imagine my surprise when Random.org picked

True Random Number Generator

Min:
Max:
Result:
17

#17, Amber Daigre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's Amber's beautiful card. I love how the umbrella is actually sheltering the cutie flowers!



Congrats, Amber. E-mail me at lpryor1@hotmail.com and I will send you your CTD Featured Stamper bagde for your blog!

Here are a couple of other lovelies that caught my eye this week:

Jenny Peterson. Jenny's use of the colors and mix of papers is just beyond great!

daisyKAT Studio. She made the cutest purse ever!

and

Noor Nahdi. I just love this!!!!

Great job with this week's colors!!! See you tomorrow with a whole new challenge served up fresh!

Photobucket

No comments: