Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Featured Stamper #155

Edit: I am so sorry this post is late…I published to my blog instead of the CTD blog!!! Sorry everyone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s time to announce this weeks featured stamper!

Chris V…..come on down! Please email me at affiecattAToptonlineDOTnet for your featured stamper badge!

Chris made this adorable back to school card below!

image

So many beautiful cards…but the standouts are these:

Joan ~ Wendy ~ Shannon

Beautiful work ladies! Thank you to everyone who joined us this week. Please come back tomorrow for another great color challenge!

CTD Post signature green

4 comments:

Chris said...

EEK! I'm so excited to be a fetaured stamper. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Wendy said...

Thank you so much for the mention!~

Shannon White said...

Wowzers! Congrats Chris!
Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the standouts! Yay! Sure made my day! 8-)
Congrats to Joan and Wendy too!

Hugs
Shannon

Joan Ervin said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my card....ya know I love y'all!!!!!