Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Color Throwdown #159

Howdy ho, Color Throwdown fans! It's Carole, and I'm this week's Challenge Hostess. Don't let that fact scare you, however. Though it's true that I'm known for my love of bright, bold colors and that I still haven't forgiven Shelli Whatshername for retiring my beloved YoYo Yellow, I'm not as bad as the other girls on the team would have you believe. Really!

Don't believe me? Then see for yourself - here's the color challenge I'm throwing down for you:
Not so bad, right? In fact, it's downright purty, don't you think? Crisp and cool, like an autumn breeze... If you agree -- and even if you don't -- I hope you'll join in the fun this week and play along with me, the rest of the Color Throwdown gang, and our fabulous September Guestie, the marvelous Julee Tilman. Any questions? Then take a look at the eligibility requirements on the sidebar to the right of your screen.

Happy Stamping, colorful friends! :)








Carole Burrage - Mother's Little Helper


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



Laura Pryor - Lil' Inker Designs




Julee Tilman - Poetic Artistry, September Guest Designer



2 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Great job DT, truly inspirational. I love how no one went too Patriot in theme with these colour, which would be easy to do.

Michele and Josee' said...

Thanks for the neat challenge!