Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Featured Stamper #162


Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in announcing the Featured Stamper today! I was editing a post here on the Throwdown blog, and noticed it hadn't been done and thought "hmmm.... I wonder who's supposed to do that?" then realized.... ME! Whooops! Can you tell I've had a CrAzY week?

Without further ado, our Featured Stamper from last week is Allyson A. with this clean and simple beauty! Allyson, please email me (tammyhershberger at gmail dot com) and I will send you a Featured Stamper badge for your blog!
Unfortunately, because of the crazy week I have had, I did not make it around to see everyone's creations, so I don't have any favorites to list for you, and for that I sincerely apologize! We all appreciate your participation in the challenge so much, but sometimes life gets in our way. I'm truly sorry to all of you for not getting time to see your creations... I promise to do better the next time!

Come back tomorrow and see what colors Barbara has in store for you!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Wow, what a pleasant surprise for my morning! :-) Thanks so much.