Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Featured Stamper #206

Hello!  Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!  There were so many gorgeous creations! The featured stamper this week per random.org is #17~


Vannessa of Saffire's Stamping!

Here is her adorable creation:


I just love that image, and her coloring is so pretty!  Love the stitching too!  Vannessa, please e-mail me at bkmichaud(at)earthlink(dot)net to claim your featured stamper badge!

Some other entries that caught my eye were:

#4 Kim (Luv Flowers) of Welcome to the Love of Flowers
#5 Lacey Stephens of Hand Stamped by Lacey
#23 Mary Alice Bellis of Marvelous Possibilities

We'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge hosted by Lori!  Have a great day:)

Kerri

2 comments:

Vannessa said...

Wow thank you for picking my card for this week's featured stamper and for your lovely comments about my card!

Kylie said...

Congratulations everyone!! Wonderful cards xx (ps I think you meant #22 in your list xx)