Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Color Throwdown #210


Hi everyone, and welcome to Color Throwdown #210!  I'm your hostess this week, and the colors today were inspired by this uniform scrub top of one of my coworkers, so I took my camera to work one day and snapped a picture!  I just love it and hope you will, too!


We'd love to see what you create.  If you don’t have these exact colors, it’s no problem....just substitute with what you have that’s close to this week’s colors. Once you’ve finished your card/project, be sure to add a direct link to your creation using the Inlinkz tool we’ve provided below so we can see your creation.  If you upload to an online gallery, don't forget to use the keyword CTD210.  You can find all the "official" rules over in the right sidebar.

And before you go, be sure to check out what our design team has created as inspiration: 




********************************
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper


Lori Tecler -  Inking Aloud


Sherry Cheever, September Guestie - Walkin' on the Bad Side!


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri





***Inlinkz***

4 comments:

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE the colour combo & gorgeous DT creations!

dpkennedy said...

I love these colors! Beautiful cards ladies!

Unknown said...

This is a great color combo! I had so much fun and the inspiration from the DT helped so much! Thanks for letting me play!

MarvA1ix said...

This is probably one of the prettiest combinations I have seen in a while. I really loved playing with the colors, and wish I had started earlier in the week. I would have submitted more. Can't wait for the next throwdown :)