Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Featured Stamper #214

Hello everyone.....it's Tuesday and time to announce our Featured Stamper for the week!!!! Randon.org picked #9......Arielle H Gordon!!!! Here is her adorable card:

This is just tooo cute!!!! Congrats, Arielle, and thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!!! Please send me an email at joanervin [at] sbcglobal [dot] com and I'll send you your blinkie!

Here are a few cards that really caught my eye this week:

                                                                        #5 LeAnne 
                                                                        #8 Brenda
                                                                        #   Kim - Luv Flowers

Thanks  everyone for playing in my challenge this week! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what fabulous colors Lori has picked for us to play with!!!!

1 comment:

Wanda Cullen said...

This was one of my fave cards in the gallery this week...so adorable!