Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Featured Stamper #222

Good morning, everyone!  It's time to announce the Featured Stamper for challenge #222.  Drumroll, please.......

Random.org chose # 14, and that's Nelly's Handmade:


Isn't it cute?  I love that she used the same little snowman that I did!  Nelly, please email me at bronih AT truvista DOT net, and I'll send you the Featured Stamper #222 badge for your blog.

Now here are some that caught my eye:

#12 - Monika

#13 - Betty

#16 - Shelly

Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us this week!  We all hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


2 comments:

Nelly's handmade said...

Thank you so so much! I love Color Throwdoun! It's such a pleasure to wear the winners badge :))))

Betty J Schaub said...

Thanks Broni for the honorable mention. I'm so glad you liked my card.