Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Featured Stamper #228

Hello everyone!  I wanted to get our Featured Stamper post up this morning without delay, so please everyone... a round of applause for our randomly chosen Featured Stamper, Tait Gray!  Tait, please email me through my Blogger profile, and I'll send you a blinkie for your blog!


My favorites this week include...

Christyne Kane
Kristie Goulet
Marie Fischer
Jo Herbert
Stacey Schafer
Teresa Kline

Thanks again to everyone who played along, and stay tuned for a beautiful color combo tomorrow from Wanda!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bunch of creations, ladies!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, thank you so much...congrats to the others...amazing creations!

enjoy *~*

Stacey Schafer said...

thanks for the shout-out, Tammy!

maria f. said...

That was a fun color combo. Thanks for the shout out.